Saturday 30 November 2019

Thoughts from Padre Pio on the Rosary

November 30- December 1 2019
First Sunday of Advent


Be gone Satan
Satan wants to destroy this prayer, but in this he will never succeed. The Rosary is the prayer of those who triumph over everything and everyone. It was Our Lady who taught us this prayer, just as it was Jesus who taught us the Our Father.
 

Holding Mama’s hand
In times of darkness, holding the Rosary is like holding your Blessed Mother’s hand. Pray the Rosary every day. Abandon yourself in the hands of Mary. She will take care of you.
 
 
Right beside her

The attention must be on the "Hail Mary" and to the greet-ings which you give to the Virgin and on the mysteries which you contemplate. She is present in all the mysteries and she participated in everything with love and pain.



Always and often
Love our Lady and make her loved; always recite the rosary and recite it as often as possible.
 
A prayer to Our Lady from Padre Pio:
Have pity on me! May one compassionate look of yours revive me, purify me and lift me up to God; raising me from the filth of this world that I may go to Him Who created me, Who regenerated me in Holy Baptism, giving me back my white stole of innocence that original sin had so defiled. Dear Mother, make me love Him!
 
***********************************